Commercial Security Sales Account Manager
Positions are available to join our team that has grown steadily since 1975 and has been Eastern Pennsylvania’s leader in integrated security and communication systems.
CSi offers integrated security and communication solutions for businesses, educational institutions, government, health care and industry. As a top security and communications integrator, CSI provides a single point of contact for the design, installation and support of a wide variety of systems. Our clients range from single unit companies to large organizations that have entrusted us to provide exceptional value and service. At CSi we pledge to strive for excellence, do what we say we will do, and treat others the way we want to be treated. Our focus is on lifelong support and understanding of our client’s goals and needs.
Job details are below. To apply, email email@example.com.
Position Summary: Commercial Security Sales Account Manager
CSi is looking for an exceptional Commercial Security Sales Account Manager, who is familiar with commercial, unified security systems and business solutions. Individuals must have a background in enterprise-wide security solutions, particularly in the Pharmaceutical, Utilities and Healthcare industries. Individuals should be experienced in developing new relationships, proposal generation and negotiation, and providing outstanding client satisfaction.
- Must have excellent computer skills including; MS Office (including Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel) and CRM
- Must have the ability to proactively find, qualify and sell unified security technology solutions
- Must possess the ability to read blueprints and specifications and understand general electrical terms
- Must possess the a two-year electronics degree or equivalent combination of education and related field experience in low voltage systems
- Have related system knowledge/experience in security sales, including access control, video surveillance and intrusion and perimeter detection
- Must possess the ability to take industry certification courses and pass certification tests
- Must have the ability to make presentations using demonstration equipment and presentation software
- Must possess the ability to learn new custom software applications
- Must have the ability to read a product specification and relate it to an application
- Must possess a valid and current driver’s license
- Excellent negotiating and written communication skills
- A customer-focused approach to business
- Relationship-building skills
- Technical abilities
- Travel to customer, vendor and end-user site is required
- Periodic travel to manufacturer location or designated training center may be required
- Use of personal vehicle is required with reimbursement for mileage
This is a full time position with exceptional benefit package:
- Competitive wages
- Great team environment
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription plan
- 401K plan
- Paid training
- Disability and life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
Physical, Mental and Environmental Requirements:
- Employee is required to stand, walk, climb, sit and use hands and fingers
- Some lifting of objects is required
- Reaching, grasping and carrying activities also required
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- Work will be performed both inside and outdoors and you will be subject to seasonal temperature fluctuations
All requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by supervisors or management to perform other instructions and duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
Management has the right to revise this description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason as outlined in the employee manual or other written agreement.
Return to Careers Page